The blond honey is one of the flagship colors of this winter. Bright without pulling on the very light blond, which suits the search for a color that influences rock and women.
1. Blonde Hair Dark Roots
The honey blonde trend
While many women view the blonde as a color more easily, in the summer she came in force for the fall-winter 2018 season. It is the blond who plays the stars this season and who proudly appears in the most fashionable hair.
2. Blonde Highlights in Dirty Blonde Hair
The tender blonde and the ashen blond
The blond honey is your perfect tone so that your hair is styled daily in the cooler seasons!
3. Blonde Hair Girl
The honey leap, for whom?
For all those who wish it! Indeed, because of its rather versatile hue, it is suitable for dark bases that seek to clear and clear bases that want a warmer color tone. Moreover, such a color makes it possible to give good face to the light skins whereas it sublimates the duller complexions. The blond honey requires a little discoloration, an advantage when you want to avoid sensitizing your hair.
4. Natural Blonde Color Hair
However, those with a dark base should expect to maintain their color regularly. Indeed, when hair regrowth, we must take care of its roots to avoid a contrast too striking.
5. Honey Blonde Hair Colour
How to maintain your blond honey?
This light blond color is maintained in the living room. To obtain such a coloration, you can opt for a contrast or a coloring. This decision will be made in agreement with your hairdresser according to the desired result and the maintenance time that you wish to devote to it. Whatever your decision, during your shampoos, revive glare and keep hydrated lengths.
6. Honey Blonde with Blonde Highlights
7. Honey Blonde with Caramel Highlights
8. Blonde Hair
9. Blonde Balayage On Blonde Hair
10. Honey Blonde with Caramel Highlights
11. Blonde Hair African American
13. Foxy Locks Honey Spice Ombre
14. Dark Blonde Long Bob Balayage
15. Golden Blonde Hair Balayage
16. Rosie Huntington Whiteley Hair Color
17. Honey Blonde with Highlights
18. Natural Blonde Highlighted Hair
19. Light Golden Brown Hair
20. Gigi Hadid